Our resident centered environment offers a continuum of quality care with compassion and innovation.
We offer several Life Long Learning programs that help our residents and community:
- Keep your mind sharp
- Improve memory
- Increase self-confidence
- Lead enriching life of self-fulfillment
- Keep actively engaged in new programs that are being offered
- Give feeling of accomplishment
- Help meet people who share interests
- Build on skills
- Offer opportunities to learn a new skills
- Give a new interest that can be shared with family and friends
- Help create a curiosity and hunger
Redeemer’s Purposeful Programming
Please come be a part of a new adventure that Redeemer is partaking on through Purposeful Programming. We are looking to:
- Improve Quality of Care and Quality of Life.
- Implement Programs that support healthy mind, body and soul.
- Create individualized assessment of active engagement programs.
- Create learning circles which consist of small groups of individuals with common interests.
- What programs do you enjoy?
- What are your roles, values, interests, past/present hobbies?
- What gives you PURPOSE?
- Consider being a part of our monthly activity planning meeting to brainstorm new and purposeful programs to offer at Redeemer.
- E= ENGAGED IN..
- L= LIFELONG LEARNING is the “ongoing, voluntary and self motivated pursuit of knowledge for either personal or professional reasons.” Lifelong learning is a health club for your brain. An active mind can stimulate activity and keep your spirits high.
- I = INSPIRATION– Chaplaincy is important to ELIM and each of the facilities.
- M= MOVEMENT– We are all familiar with the general health benefits of exercise, but physical exercise does as much for balance, body systems and the brain.
Phone: 612-827-2555 Fax: 612-827-0450 E-mail: email@example.com